Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thank you note


Thank you so much for letting me come to Italy for a month, mum and dad. I know you guys have worry about me a lot. But soon I'll be back to HK again.

Second I need to say thank you so much for Marco's parents as they are very very good to me. I love the gift that Marco's mum made for me. It's a photo frame with an old photo of the port near their town.

Last I must thank you Marco for taking care me for a month. He showed the nicest side of Udine. Marco, thank you so much for the being patient and standing my bad temper.

Last Last thank you so much, my fans. Thank you so so much for reading my blog in this month!!! I will be back in ITALY very soon, so don't take the link away from your 'my favourite'! ;) Baci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home