Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Day of School

Today is the first day of going to school. Finally I go to school,, hmmm,, better late than never, right? My teacher is quite nice. But sometimes she would suddenly says, 'Write!', then I felt like primary school student and wrote immediately,,,,

And at the same time,, Marco is learning chinese. He downloaded some notes from the Internet and 'forced' me to teach. It was so funny that some notes are non sense.. and he speaks off-key all the time,,, that is so funny to guess what he said. Like playing 'chiu cup mo dic koo gor jia' (as I dont know how to type chinese,, read it out and you will know what is it..) I think 1 ho can translate this for mum and dad in case they dont understand,,,,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

2 ho,

Nice to hear that you finally go to school la..

Can you take a video of Marco's "超級無敵估歌仔"?

BTW, you will be back on 2/9 or 3/9? 草蜢o的飛好似係2/9!

1 ho

4:01 AM  
Blogger italian_cheese said...

I'll be back on 2/9, something like 08:30am, so I can go to their concert!!! Yeah.....

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home