Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Like Kids in Candy Shop!





Scrapbooking is not very big in Italy right now. I guess it is getting big as I found 2 magazines which are about scrapbooking only and 2 companies that produce their own products like papers. Instead, Dècopage is very popular here. Many magazines and books about Dècopage. And I need to tell you it is a very amazing thing!!!! Basically you have an obect like wooden box or a plate here. Then you stick the images to decorate it. By using this Dècopage technique, you can make the boring things become fantastic! I wanna learn this thing so much!!! When I got there, I was thinking again, ' this place is heaven but also hell!' because I wanna buy them all!!

Miss Ellen, I guess you will like it too! And pls give me some response,, Miss Ellen. Haven't seen you for so long,,, where are you!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home