GOOD NEWS


Miss Ellen, after 2 hours experiment, I have good news of the Dècopage! It is not difficult to do and it looks SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recomment it. As a person who lives in Victorian period of time, you must love it a lot!! I think I need to call you to discuss about it,, haha.....

1 Comments:
but i still need to call you to see what kind of images you would like,,, flowers,,, people,, animals...etc. and I found a place which is cheaper. I think within 250 or 300, you can get the things that can not be found in hk, for example, you dont need to buy the paint-brush, arcylic paint here... . so basically you just need the kit of the crakling, €8, the glue, €2 and some pattern paper of the images,, €0.8- €2 per each. But I think you just need like 4-5 are enough. Anyway, I will try to call you in these 2 or 3 days to discuss!! Please pay attention to your phone! Chat soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home