Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Luna Park



Luna Park, I guess it is a place for kids more than for adult... But I went there anyway because it looks fun. And it was fun! We went to a mirror house where there are many mirrors and glasses that you dont know which way is the exit. At first, we were quite sure it wouldn't be too difficult to go out but then,,,,,, we start to panic as more and more people got lost inside. Suddenly there were two little sisters around 10 and 6 came to us. They looked so scared and almost cried because they can not find the way out!!

So they followed us but then they saw that we were also in troubles!!! Finally we found the way out but it was not the end of story. Because there were some little tricks on the way out, such as a plastic fake hand came out suddenly,,, Even Marco and I comfort her but she was still scared...... Marco then took her hand and lead her the way. The parents of girl then thank us for that. By the way, I hit my head when I was in the mirror house as I didn't know there was glass in front of me... Sigh....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, 2 Ho,
Does Luna Park only open when the moon comes out??

1 Ho

BTW, do you know Westlife is coming to Hong Kong in September???

3:54 AM  
Blogger italian_cheese said...

hmm,, in fact, i asked the same question last night but friend said they open in afternoon, not in the morning.....

and yes, i know westlife is coming but i think i am not going to watch them la. the ticket is expensive,, and i am not so into them now. shane is fat now...

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home