Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sweet Years!!

4 years ago, I fell in love with an Italian brand, Sweet Years. 2 years ago, I went to Italia but couldn't find one single shop that sells their t-shirt in Roma, Milano and Florence. Maybe I missed it, maybe the shop and I didn't have fate. Then 1/2 year ago, I found the shop in HK and bought my first every Sweet Years' shirt but sadly it was closed after I don't know how long. I was regret that I haven't bought more.

This time I told myself I must get one Sweet Years in Italy. For the first few days, whenever I saw people wearing Sweet Years, I pointed to my friend. Ahhh,, you must know the feeling of seeing others having something you want so much but you can't have! Thats how I felt.

I told my friend if I can't find one shop, I might run to the person who wearing the shirt and ask where he bought it (People I saw who wearing SY are guys... probably women have too many brands to choose!) or just rip his shirt off then run...... haha.... Luckily, I dont have to do that because I BOUGHT ONE FINALLY!!!! Well,, I was wanting a jacket, too, but it costs €91!!!! Crazzzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home