Haming-Way!


When I first know about Italian food, there were only spaghetti, pizza. Then I reached a higher level (I thought it was higher level,,, lol) and 'Prosciutto' , Italian Ham, is the very first one I know which is expensive Italian food...... me,,very materialistic,, Today I went to a place that is famous of making 'Prosciutto' called San Daniele. There are some factories making 'Prosciutto'. I have went to one. The person there said the factory was not opened for visitors in this period but he then knew that I'm from China, he lead us to a tour of how they made the ham. It was a complicated process and took so long from a pig's leg to Prosciutto! The guy there also mentioned China produces nice pigs, too...... Well,, China produces many other things, too......

1 Comments:
Appears to be yummi! You have to be on diet after returning to Hong Kong.
Post a Comment
<< Home